VIBRACION POSITIVA started in November 2011 in Jiquilillo. This beautiful beach town situated on the northwest coast of NICARAGUA is a small community whose economy is based on fishing , agriculture and increasing tourism.
Paolo Fiori created VIBRACION POSITIVA with the goal of teaching the youth of Jiquilillo about the beauty, vibrations and positive energy that music brings. Paolo teaches the kids to play music; guitar, percussions and other instruments. He invites traveling musicians and artists to come and share their passion and knowledge with the community. This project is centered around offering kids a means for self-expression,a different option, creation and connection.
Through advertising in most of the touristic places in Nicaragua, musicians and artists from around the world have traveled to Jiquilillo to be a part of this project.
The outcome has been fantastic! In addition to deepening each other's musical knowledge, people of different cultures have the opportunity to see how music connects us as a universal language. Whether they stay a week or a month, those who come create incredible memories and lasting friendships.
(Click on the pictures to start the slide show)
VIBRACION POSITIVA Continues!
The call is open to all who love travel & adventure, share a passion for music, and enjoy being in nature.
Jiquilillo offers natural landscapes of extraordinary beauty, preserved in their natural state. It is situated on the coast, in the middle of the natural reserve Estero Padre Ramos, a spectacular mangrove forest surrounded by volcanoes, unspoiled nature, and untouched beaches.
During your stay in Jiquilillo you can enjoy the following activities:
• Perfect waves for surfing - great beach break right in front of the rooms; surf the "boom " at Playa de Aseradores, one of the best waves in Nicaragua, only 5 Km away from Jiquilillo
• Hiking to the top of Volcano Cosiguina - take a look at the beautiful blue lagoon inside the crater, surrounded by unspoiled forest and wild life-
• Excursion to the Volcano San Cristobal.
• Canoe or boat adventure - paddle through the estuary and explore the wild mangrove forest
• Deep-sea fishing.
• Horseback riding through the long deserted beach of Jiquilillo to the bocana - the estuary’s mouth
• Tours to the local farms - discover plantations, culture, local cuisine
During your visit, you can stay at the hostel and restaurant VISTAS DEL PACIFICO, a family-run hotel situated right on the beach. Here you can enjoy typical cuisine based on fresh fish, a very welcoming and relaxed athmosphere, and a splendid view. Those who come to volunteer are offered subsidized prices for their stay, as they are taking part in the socio-cultural development of the community. The tours listed above are organized directly by Paolo and the hostel, including transport, boats, surfboards and horses.
For more information, write at: email@example.com
Mobile number : 00505 85574547